Wednesday 18 August 2010

Sad

Today I'm sad. 

I haven't had a friend leave in a year and a half.  I used to be more used to it, back when people were deserting me every couple of months... but not now.  I'm not used to it at all.  And I don't like it.  Even though I'm happy for people when plans work out, and excited for them and their next adventure, I'm selfish.  I want them to stay.  Here.  With me.  *sigh* 

I haven't really done much today... but I did take a two-hour bath.  With a fancy adult beverage, and music, and a book.  And sugar-cookie smelling bubbles.  It doesn't make up for people leaving me, but it was nice. 

1 comment:

tammiemg said...

Glad you pampered yourself on the occasion - I don't enjoy days like that either, but a little pampering is good therapy and self care.