Friday 27 August 2010

Things I Don't Get

So that could be a very long list... but today's entry is this:

Why, if you are going to use all the same buns for every burger you make, can you not then make the burgers all the same width so they at least fit on the bun?  I mean, seriously, McD's.  I don't like that half my burger hangs off the bun.  Especially when y'all are so sloppy in putting them together that it also means half of the ketchup, mustard, pickles, onions are always ALSO half off the bun.  Thanks for nothing, cheap-skates. 

2 comments:

tammiemg said...

your J-ness is needing a little P-ness again here, girl!

Really - either they are super tidy about making Mickey D sandwiches in Scotland or you have forgotten the element that these are FAST FOOD sandwiches, no points for neatness, just speed.

Amie V said...

yeah, yeah... i can't help it, though. it just bugs me. =D