Tuesday 3 August 2010

Spring Cleaning...

or more appropriately, thesis-finished cleaning. 

My J-ness has been giving me problems for a while now, at the state of my room.  I have lots of stuff after six years here, and very little space, so I had been dying to have a good clear out and organise.  Now is that time, since I don't have anything else I have to do (woot).  I am taking everything out of the boxes they've been thrown into along the way and putting like with like--boxes of books, of kitchen goodies, of keepsakes.  Not a boxes with all kinds of things in.  And I'll take down my desk, reorganise my space, get sorted.  Partly it's in case I have to leave the UK and ship things home--I'll already have them sorted and know what's what.  Mostly it's just so I can appease my inner J and not feel quite so out-of-control.  

2 comments:

tammiemg said...

Remember, no matter how great the J-ness, it is always important to have some P-ness as well (this is much funnier if read aloud)

Amie V said...

i don't really have much p-ness. i've got p-ness envy. =D