Tuesday 31 August 2010

Perhaps the Last...

Today is the last day of August, which makes it feel to me like the last day of summer... even though that's not technically for another couple of weeks.  It always was sunny and quite warm, compared to what we've had recently.  Since I had to be on campus to drop off my last-ever timesheets for my NMPA work at the Hub, I decided to wander down in Seaton Park to see if the flowers were still blooming in their gardens.

They were.  I took lots of photos of them.  They'll pop up somewhere else soon. 

I just thought, this could be the last sunny day... the last time I'll get to see the blooms in Seaton... the last time I work in Scotland... the last of lots of things.  I do not like to be thinking this way, because I do not want to leave.  And yet, I'd rather be preparing myself a little bit for the worst, just in cases.  *sigh*  Doesn't mean I have to like it. 

No comments: