Monday 9 August 2010

Why Are There So Many Songs About...

Lynch and I went to see Toy Story 3 (in 3-D) tonight, but of course I forgot to take a photo of that.  As we were walking towards my flat and waiting on a bus to be near enough to make it worth just stopping at a stop and waiting, we happened to see this.  Aberdeen may not have many thunderstorms, which I miss, but we sure do have loads more rainbows.  I'm pretty sure I've seen more of them in my six years here than in the rest of my life put together.  =) 

2 comments:

Barb said...

Nice! I don't recall seeing any rainbows while I was there.

Amie V said...

what?! that can't be right. not one? i've seen so, so many over my time here cos of the bizarre, change every five mintues weather. i've even seen three or four different rainbows in different parts of the sky on the same day. you just have to come back, then.