Thursday 5 August 2010

A Grand Day Out

It's been in the planning stage for ages, but we finally took the time and had the weather behave enough to make a day trip up north along the coast.  RitaB and I spent the day hiking from the Bullers of Buchan to Slains Castle and down into Cruden Bay.  Very long day with very achy knees by then end, but dang, I love those places!  Plus, it was great to spend the day with RitaBekah.  And we had a picnic on the cliffs.  With cheeeeese, Gromit!  Hence the name of the day, for those of you in the know.  ;) 

I still want to live at Slains.  Maybe I'll just set myself up in a caravan there...

3 comments:

tammiemg said...

Great shot!

Barb said...

Ah, Slain's... how I miss you!

Amie V said...

thanks, tammie. it's a very photogenic place.

and barb, me too. i wanted to move in this time, just like last time. =)