Friday 10 September 2010

One of My Five a Day?

I think this should count.  Seriously. It's made from real oranges. 
I have discovered that I like this.  A lot.  I don't usually like things that are orange-flavoured.  I love real oranges, and orange juice, but never orange-flavoured.  However, I've taken to putting this in with some 'American' cream soda, and it's delicious!  I don't like orange soda, but this?  Me likey!  It's also incredibly delicious in fruit punch and other kool-aid flavours, and in hot chocolate.  Versatile. 

If only I could count it towards my 5... =D

2 comments:

tammiemg said...

Yes, that is VERY good in hot chocolate! I haven't ever had it in the other beverages you mention - but have used it as a base for sangria when steeping the fruit before red wine gets added.

Amie V said...

oooh... i hadn't thought of it in sangria. that makes perfect sense, though. yum.