Friday 17 September 2010

Bunnies!

I had a meeting with Brian at 1 to prep for Monday.  I was expecting more of a practice thing with questions and all, but instead it was more of a 'what to expect when you're expecting... your PhD viva' and what the process is like and all that.  So it was helpful.  I'll tell you all about it another time. 

After that, I had two hours until my (possibly last) counselling session with the university counsellor I've been seeing for more than a year now.  It wasn't worth going home and coming back, so I headed to the Hub to enjoy the last Fresher-free day and get some Subway.  I got a seat by the window, and was distracted for quite a while by this little guy:

He was having quite a time.  It was so windy that he kept getting his ears blown all around.  But he must have been hungry, cos he stuck at it for ages.  I felt bad for him out there in the cold wind, but I enjoyed spying on him. 

2 comments:

Barb said...

Remember all the bunnies on the cliffside walk from Stonehaven to Dunnottar? this guy reminds me of them.

Amie V said...

we saw tons there, and nothing but holes on the way to slains. what's up with that?! =)