Tuesday 14 September 2010

My Current Favourite Song

I've been wanting to do this for a couple of weeks now, and see if anyone can guess what random song this is in reference to:

This song just makes me smile.  I love this artist, and have since I heard his first single back in 2002 (thanks, Beka!).  This song also has one of the lines I'm trying to hold on to right now as a sort of promise... 'open up your eyes and see like me; open up your plans and, damn, you're free; look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love...'  It's the middle bit that I'm clinging to, in hope that giving up being able to plan anything right now will indeed free up God to do whatever it is God wants to do in my situation. 

Here is one more hint to what this song is...


Know the song now?  Anyone?  If you don't, you should.  It's great.  

No comments: