Tuesday 7 September 2010

Ah, Friends

What would I do without y'all, my friends?  I don't know, honestly.

Today, Lynch took me grocery shopping.  I hate that I am in such dire straights that my friends have to buy me food to eat.  I love that my friends love me enough to buy me food to eat.  And I got to cook a real meal to enjoy with a real friend.  I taught her how to make my favourite chicken pot pie, which is sinfully easy and tastes heavenly.  I also made a chocolate pecan pie, because I wanted to and had the ingredients on hand. 

We had cider to go with the pot pie.  Then we had budget bailey's to go with the pie.  And we drank all of it.  Both of them.  Then laughed.  A lot.  =D

Thank you, friends.  For all the things you do for me, and for the blessing you are in my life. 

No comments: