Friday 16 July 2010

Waiting...

I spend a lot of time at this bus shelter, waiting on First buses to come and take me back into the city centre from the Bridge of Don.  This one was about 10.30 at night. 

I had met Brian for the final time this afternoon (he's out of town for the next three weeks, and I'm submitting by the time he comes back), then went to Liz's office for a while, and then we headed out to BoD for an Ashvale treat (fish 'n chips, with a voucher!).  We spent the evening at her place, eating and drinking and catching up.  It had been two weeks since we'd hung out, and that was far too long.  It was a great evening.  Til I had to wait almost an hour for a bus that was due long before it showed up.  But I had a nice conversation with another man waiting as well, which was a bonus.  That doesn't usually happen.  Usually it's the creepy drunk men that want to talk.  *shudder*

No comments: