Saturday 17 July 2010

It's a Name for a Girl... It's Also a Thought That Changed the World

Thank you, U2.  It's also the name of my new laptop. 

So the insurance wouldn't cover my laptop, because I'm a renter, despite the fact they told Kenny a couple of years ago that I would be covered since I'm not on a contract as an official lodger.  Stupid racket, insurance.  Luckily, Kenny's laptop (old and broken, not new one--he had that one with him) was stolen as well.  So he claimed for it, and gave me the new one they sent.  Grace indeed!  Thank you, Kenny.  =)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Woohoo! Yay for new laptops! Yay for Kenny! And yay for Amie being back on the blog with more pictures!

Amie V said...

yay for kenny, indeed. he's too good to me. wow, i'm lucky.

as for the blog, well... the card reader in this one doesn't fit the card from my camera, which makes it more of a hassle to get things transferred with the cord and all. so until i get a usb reader that'll fit my xD card, i'm still a bit slow in getting them up. obviously. =S