Sunday 25 July 2010

Crazy Day

I went to church this morning, which is shocking enough in itself, because my friend Scot was preaching.  I got there to find out that I was also a Scripture reader.  What?!  That was the first I'd heard of it!  But I'm good, I can read.  I actually like reading-- I just like it better when I know about it ahead of time.  =D

After church, which was good, I spent the afternoon with Carrie.  We went to a artsy craftsy show at the Academy, and got coffee, and just hung out.  And I bought new flip flops.  For £1 at Primark.  Why, you might ask?  Because it started pouring down rain (despite it having been hot and gorgeous on my way to church) while Carrie and I were out, and my flip flops were worn enough on the bottom that I could barely stay upright on the slick paving stones of Union Street.  It was seriously bad.  Carrie practically had to carry me!  These were much better, and I didn't slip at all afterwards. 

Then I came home and started writing again.  The End. 

No comments: