Wednesday 23 February 2011

My New Dream Job

I have discovered a few shows since I've been back.  Some we watched religiously whilst in the hotel in Buffalo, like Dog the Bounty Hunter and American Pickers.  Some I've run across thanks to both having cable at mum's and my sister talking about them, like Ghost Adventures and Ghost Hunters.  I'm sure you're all surprised that I love the ghost shows.  Admit it.  =D 

Seriously, though.  The UK has some great ghost hunting shows, as well, and I always watched them whenever I could catch them.  But here, these cable stations run marathons of back-to-back-to-back shows like mad!  So today, I watched the TAPS guys do their thing. 

I like them in part because they go in to debunk as much as to prove there is weird stuff going on;  they aren't just looking for any little thing to call it proof.  But boy, when they get something they can't debunk, they are well pleased.  It's excellent fun.

I wonder if any of these groups'll give me a job? I could be Dog and his crew's chaplain, or spiritual advisor to the ghost folks... seriously, y'all, I'm in the market!  I'd be an asset!  =D 

After a couple hours of shows, I had to leave the Ghost Hunters... because I went out to get dinner and coffee with high school friends Jenny Ward and Jennifer McQuiston.  We totally closed down the Panera, we sat there talking so long.  It was awesome, and way better than sitting home watching even the best tv.  I hope there is much more of that in my future! 

No comments: