Sunday 20 February 2011

I Just Ran Out of Room...

and I'm too cheap to pay for more space for my photos from Google.  I thought about moving this blog here, but honestly I can't be bothered right now with keeping up blogs on two separate sites (not that I'm very good at keeping up with more than this one, and even that... well, you know.  You follow.).  So instead I decided to take the plunge and make my first blog book.  Thanks to my friend Becky, I knew that Blurb does them... so I checked them out. 

And I loved them!  It was so easy!  They imported everything for me, and then I could tweak it.  There were lots of choices, and I think it's gorgeous.  See for yourself, if you like, right here

So I think I'm going to just keep doing this every so often, as I run out of room and as I have some spare money.  I've already deleted the old posts from my first six months, because really, who goes back and reads those on here?  I don't even do that.  But in a book, I'll not just have them but actually look at them.  I really recommend Blurb, and not just for blog books.  =)

(Although I'm going to post this in the place where I ran out of space in my dated photos, it was actually 24 March that all this happened.  Because yes, I'm that far behind.)

No comments: