Sunday 27 February 2011

'Fraidy Cat

My mum inherited my sister's youngest cat, Captain Jack Sparrow.  He was peeing on everything (including the bed, right next to where I was asleep at the time!) and Jen couldn't take it any more.  So she shipped him off to mum's. 

Luckily, he hasn't been peeing on anything he shouldn't.  But he is the most scaredy cat I've ever known.  He runs if you even shift in your seat.  He's mental.  He'll play occasionally, and he will sometimes sit on the sofa near me.  And very rarely he won't startle and bolt if I move.  But mostly, he's a big ole chicken. 
Bwok bwok!

2 comments:

Barb said...

He kind of looks like sweet, calm little Dillon ;)

Amie V said...

a little. captain is fuzzier, and not as lithe or something. maybe he's just fat, but he's definitely different. and this guy doesn't want a bit of attention, which is a change, for sure.