Thursday 10 February 2011

The Real Thing

My sister and her family love wings.  I took them to Buffalo Wild Wings once in Lexington, and they've been eating them wherever they live ever since-- at chains or local joints, or making their own.  It's not so surprising they wound up in Buffalo, considering. 

So of course we had to go eat the original wings. 

I'm not a huge fan of the Buffalo style wings, to be honest.  But eating the real deal was an experience.  The place in itself is something to see inside--  madness.  And the wings were fine, of course.  Bubbs would happily eat wings every single day, so at least that's a plus.  He's a picky eater. 

3 comments:

Barb said...

Have you ever had Wing Stop? They have the most FABULOUS fries ever! I go there just to get the fries - the wings are just a side dish :)

Amie V said...

i'm never heard of wing stop. and aren't fries the most important thing at a restaurant?

Barb said...

Come to TX and I'll take you to Wing Stop! And yes, at least in my world, fries are the most important thing. :)