Sunday 21 November 2010

The Triplets of Stockbridge

Today was a true Scottish day-- it was dreich.  It was cold.  It was dark early.  And we spent it at a castle.  And shopping.  All day long.  Good stuff. 

We found the mother of all shops, too, at the top of the Royal Mile.  I call it the Mother Shop (a little sci-fi humour there).  I found a nice long-sleeve tee for £2.99!  Lynch and Medlock couldn't resist, so we all wound up with one.  And then attempted to take a photo of the three of us in them.  Ha.  That was a series of photos worthy of Kristianna's photo taking style!  It was hilarious, and I laughed my head off.  This is my favourite photo from the shoot, after a favourite day. 

2 comments:

Barb said...

Very cute tee's. And 2.99?! That's awesome!

Amie V said...

i know, right? what a deal! =D