Wednesday 13 October 2010

Rearranged

Kenny rearranged the lounge today.  I'm not sure what I think about it yet. 

There is a lot of dead space behind that big sofa... and neither the love seat nor the sofa face the tv, which makes watching it a sideways affair.  Only the recliner, which is where I'm sitting to take this photo, has good access to watching tv and the fire and tables to set stuff on nearby enough to be convenient.  It has both the side table that's always been there and now the chest of drawers.  The others have nothing but the big middle thing.  I'm not so convinced yet.  Unless I get to claim the recliner.  ;) 

2 comments:

Barb said...

My first thought was that the setup was not very conducive to watching tv, and you were not going to like that.

Amie V said...

you know me so well! and that is exactly my assessment after a couple of weeks living in it.