Saturday 29 January 2011

Pro Packer

I've done a lot of packing and organising in my life.  I've moved a lot, and I just can't stand things being disorganised for very long.  So Jen was lucky to have me around to do the dirty work and heavy lifting. 

This was my initial work in getting the boatloads of stuff from the hotel into the car to move to the house.  We added more later, not to mention the other car... but I'm good.  We only had to make one more trip, and for fitting three months of hotel life (including Christmas!) into two trips?  I should be a professional organiser. 

2 comments:

Barb said...

You're a master packer, just like me! Seriously, my mom always has me and my dad do all the packing, whether it's suitcases, the car, or even all the Christmas decorations back into the boxes. It's like a puzzle, so I like it! :)

Amie V said...

same here. that, and i'm a serious j so the waste of space that haphazardness brings drives me mad.