Friday 4 March 2011

Wee Treat

Mum and I ate at Wendy's tonight, and it was yummy.  Especially the fries and Frosty, which are eaten together, obviously.  The lady working the counter wasn't quite on top of things, but it all worked out in the end.

I even got this year's wee Frosty keyfob, so that I can get a free Jr. Frosty whenever I buy anything there.  Which will be fries, of course, to dip in the Frosty.  Duh.  I should have gotten a free one for paying the buck for this, but like I said, she wasn't too on top of things.  Oh well.  I'll get enough free ones to make up for it then year... I hope. 

2 comments:

Barb said...

I somehow missed out on getting the free frosty fob. But I agree with you on the frosty and fries combo - perfect!

Amie V said...

i always knew you had good taste. ;)